OUR UNIQUE GLOBAL APPROACH
Our licensed, and board certified, physical therapists treat acute, chronic, post-surgical and sports and/or work-related injuries. With over a decade of experience, there is almost no injury that our staff has not seen or worked on.
We begin seeing patients as early as 7am and as late as 6pm, Monday-Friday. We believe in keeping continuity with each patient, maintaining a strong PT-patient relationship with the same therapist initially evaluating the individual and progressing them through to discharge. New patients are accepted every day.
Features of our Physical Therapy Program
• Assessment and correction of athletic mechanics
• Gait/running mechanics
• Sport and position specific rehabilitation
• Athletic injury evaluation and rehabilitation
• Post-surgical Rehab and Pre-surgery “Prehab”
• After care preventative programs
• Digital bio mechanical analysis
After our patients finish PT we encourage them to graduate into our F.I.T. program so that they can continue to progress in a safe, supervised and comfortable environment.
Please contact our office to verify benefits, schedule an initial evaluation and get back to work, back in the game and back to being you.