We know, we know. We’re not going to ruin your ballpark experience and tell you to eat vegetables and drink water while you’re there.
However, we will give you ways that will help reduce the calories, so you’re not feeling too guilty after you eat.
1. Instead of adding all the toppings you can think of to your hotdog, take it easy. For example, a chili cheese dog is about 700 calories, while a plain one is 300.
2. Choose a grilled chicken sandwich instead chicken fingers. The fat content alone is lower and better for you.
3. Beer drinker? Try a low-calorie option like an Amstel Light or a stout beer like Guinness, which is also high in antioxidants.
4. There are places that sell healthier salads that you can choose from. So, don’t opt out of that if you’re in the mood for one.
6. Buy some peanuts, not cracker jacks. Limit yourself on the nuts, however, they’re high in fat and too many are not good for you.
7. Eat fruit instead of candy. Fruit is sweet enough that it will cure your sugar craving.
8. Get a veggie burger instead of a regular hamburger. It’s lower in fat, calories and cholesterol.